The Compu-Aire Maxi-Kool is a self-contained unit with a ceiling/roof mounted closed loop system. It is available in an air, water, glycol, or chilled water configuration. A high efficiency coil provides maximum air draw through to meet space capacity
A thermally insulated galvanized steel pan is provided for the evaporator coil to prevent any water from reaching the floor
Fully insulated cabinet and side access panels made for easy servicing.
Maxi-Kool Systems are well equipped with the advance System 2000 Microprocessor Controls
- Dual display, digitally operated, remote controller for precise temperature and humidity control
- 16 character LCD display with six push button switches
- Displays current room temperature, unit status, and alarm messages
- 5 year battery backup for volatile memory
Belt Drive Fan Assembly
- Belt driven motors for field adjustment to match external static pressure requirement
- The blowers are DWDI, centrifugal with forward curved blades and both are dynamically and statically balanced
High efficiency scroll compressor with built in thermal overload protection, pressure relief valve, and current overload protection.
Thermal expansion valve
High and low pressure switch
The electric heating coil is a low watt density stainless steel fin tubular construction
Disposable Cylinder Humidifier
Prewired, pre-piped, and maintenance free, this is a steam generating humidifier. The humidifier is equipped
with disposable cylinder.
Water Regulating Valve
(Water/Glycol Cooled Units Only)
2way, 150 psig head pressure actuated valve
Water Cooled Condenser
(Water Cooled Units Only)
Heavy duty, counter flow coaxial condensers
Chilled Water Valve
(Chilled Water Units Only)
2way, 2 positions chilled water valve
The Compu-Aire Inc. Maxi-Kool offers a space saving compact design with many flexible configuration options. This allows the system to be tailored to the needs of the user’s application. Users prefer the Compu-Aire Maxi-Kool for its ability to draw through design for the maximum heat transfer efficiency.
Plug Fan with EC Motor
Leak Detection Sensor
Refrigerants R-407C & R-410A
RS-485, pCO Web and BACnet
Installation Operational Manual (IOM)